CRP Antibacterial™ SD steel
CRP Antibacterial™ SD steel is a pre-painted steel manufactured from continuous hot-dip process. Its metal coating layer contains Zinc(Zn) as the main metal with aluminum (Al) (approx.11%) , magnesium (Mg) (approx 3%). CRP Antibacterial™ SD steel, Superior corrosion resistance under conditions of low temperature and high humidity. Suitable for forming a wall insulation panel for cool room (low temperature) in the food manufacturing and food processing. Steel life-time and reduce long term maintenance cost.
CRP Antibacterial™ SD steel, Difference when using Anti – MICROBIAL Technology
- Is effective against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria. It neutralizes the ability of bacteria to function, grow and reproduce.
- Is built into the product during manufacturing to inhibit the growth of bacteria that can cause odors, stains, food-poisoning and allergies.
- Reduces risk of cross-contamination.
- Is non-toxic Safe for humans and the environment.
- Easy to Clean and Helps to protect difficult to clean areas 24 hours a day.
Foam grey backing of CRP Antibacterial™ SD steel is a painted system that specifically designed for better foam adhesive to prevent foam peeling off during fabricating and usage.